Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do you know anyone who has been laid off?


Hi Everyone:

The media has already designated yesterday as "Black Monday." 68,000 jobs were lost in US companies. And the job loss doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon.

You might already know that the reason I was so quiet on this blog during the November/December/early January time frame was that I was busy writing a new book, specifically for people who have been laid off. It's called Rebound: A Proven Plan For Starting Over After Job Loss. And it's coming out Feb 9! Just a couple of weeks away!

If you want to learn more, visit www.reboundyourcareer.com

But I also wanted you to know that I'm carrying on the conversation I started in Rebound with a new blog: www.reboundyourcareer.blogspot.com


Since most of the HR Journeys followers are in the people side of business, I thought that you would want to know that I've created this source of advice, hope, inspiration, even a laugh or two on my other blog! I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you'll pass it on to the people who need it most!

Let's hope this year is over soon and we can return to the business of building dreams.

No comments: