Monday, December 15, 2008

Sorry to have been away for so long!

Hello from a snowy Santa Fe!

I'm looking out my office window and am watching a Rocky Mountain snowfall that started as a rainstorm in LA.

This is just a quick posting to explain my silence for almost six weeks! I've been writing a new book! This one is on how to manage your life, finances and career if you're thinking a layoff is in your future.

The book is called Rebound: A Proven Plan for Starting Over After Job Loss. And it will be out in February!!

Click the link on the title above and read more about it on Amazon.com

Next up: Best Resolutions for HR in 2009 -- my annual posting of how to grow your HR career in 2009! Plus more exciting news about HR Journeys! So...come back next week! And I'll have more details!

No comments: