Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Do you know anyone who has been laid off?

Hi everyone:

If you know anyone who has been laid off, they might like to know about a new blog I launched just yesterday. Please help me spread the word:

www.reboundyourcareer.blogspot.com


This blog will be a destination for people who are between jobs, and who need to feel less alone and more in control of their careers and destinies. I'll be adding lots of practical advice, as well as interviews with experts on career management, professional development, finding work, what to do in the meantime, and how to get their proverbial foot in the door. I will also include lots of stories of people who were laid off and who landed happily in their next jobs.

Please help me spread the word about this blog! And I'll do the rest!!

Happy New Year to everyone who follows HR Journeys!

No comments: